Oct 13, 2008

Free At Last - Free At Last

The results of this mornings blood test was music to my ears! My white count is 5.7 (right at normal), my red count was 33 (a little low but still very acceptable), and my platelets were at 18 (not too shabby!)

Now I just have to remember how to do my job. I've been sitting here at my computer for an hour and have reviewed current email since midnight (just could not sleep), checked every news site for the latest on the presidential election and other local and world issues, read every one's blog for any breaking family news, and checked the status of my bank account ("dismal" would be the most appropriate word here, but not overdrawn, thank Heavens). Dad brought me home from the doctors this morning and said, "Boy, now you can get back to work!" NOT! You can't rush things like this. As "What About Bob" would say - "Baby Steps, Baby Steps!"

Albert, don't go into coronary arrest, I'm just kidding. I'm working, I'm working, don't get your panties in a wad.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Yay!! That is music to our ears too. I definately think the "baby step" idea is good. Your funny. You made my day!! sri

Anonymous said...

yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so thrilled to hear this. i am going to call dennis right this minute! he will be so happy! love you!!!