Apr 25, 2009

2 Adults 4 Kids 1 Dog 1 Goat 2 Horses and still counting....

If you have children then I'm sure you've done this, if not, you will. Through the years as my children were growing, I would have periods of time that I'd ponder on what the future held in store for each of my little ones. Rob was the model of a Southern California city boy, born and bred, through and through. Not once, no not one single time did I ever imagine that my Robert would own livestock. Nothing more than a family dog or cat entered the mental picture that I conjured up on his behalf.
Well let me introduce you to the current components of the "Kline Ranch", located in the rural hills of northern Utah:


Copper, the ever vigilant guard dog:


Feta, the pygmy billy goat:


Sweetpea, Sierra's frisky horse:


Last but not least - Lucy, McKenna's mellow ride:

0 comments: