Apr 12, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cottontail.......

Well, here we are already well into the new year. I want to wish everyone a very happy Easter. What a wonderful time of year, winter is reluctantly coming to a close, and spring is valiantly sprouting a fresh newness in every one's attitude.
My sweet husband has placed a California Poppy, some delicate Violates, and a lavender Pansy in the window well of our bedroom for me to enjoy. I've been hearing song birds out in our yard and have seen a black bird occasionally perched on the fence outside my bedroom window. I'm just itching to get my hands in the flower beds along the back of the house. There is nothing more therapeutic than getting my hands into the dirt, pulling weeds, and getting new plants in the ground to brighten the landscape.
Bright and early this Easter morning Grace and Jane found their way downstairs in their hunt for the treats deposited here and there by the ever faithful Easter Bunny.



















3 comments:

HeatherA said...

This morning was so fun. It's GREAT to see you blogging again...cute background!!

Robert said...

Nice to have you back. I check almost everyday! We love you so much, Happy Easter to you. sri

Anonymous said...

I check every week to see what the Gentry family is up to! You can check out my blog at cheribrown.blogspot.com. I was inspired by April's blog! I love the pictures! Cheri