Sep 23, 2008

Nothing Lasts Forever

Even the miracle of medicine doesn't last forever. The steroid treatment gave me a big boost for about 48 hours. I should be thankful for the 48 hours of strength, but I sure wish something could change to make me feel alive again. Sorry for complaining, I won't blog again until I have something more positive or entertaining to say.

Here's a positive note: can you believe how beautiful the weather has been? Oh how I love the change of seasons. Two of our window wells have these wonderful nasturtium vines growing down into them. The leaves are incredibly round and green and the orange blossoms that peak through the vines make me smile. Heavenly Father has really out done himself in the"beauties of nature" department.

3 comments:

HeatherA said...

Hang in there mama! I love you and support you and wish I could make you feel better :(

Robert said...

We love you so much. Hope to see you soon. sri

Nan said...

I love you Lisa. Let me know if I can do anything... doctor visits, company, knobs on your cupboards.

Your sister.. Nan