Sep 11, 2008

Still drawing breath and taking nurishment......barely

This round of chemo just about did me in, just ask Albert or Heather.....
I won't go into gory details, but I'm done, I'd rather not go through that again, so I'm telling the Doctor to "take-a-hike!" I found out that I was not supposed to be having my weekly Avonex injection for my MS while doing the chemo thing, so now I can barely walk, my left had is partially numb and very weak. Taking a shower is a major accomplishment of each day and I'm not worth spit. It's been almost 2 weeks since I did any work to help pay the bills.... good grief!

I'll post further updates soon.

3 comments:

HeatherA said...

Hang in there Chuckles :) You're getting better and better each day. You're taking it one day at a time and that is how great things are accomplished. Love you.

Robert said...

We love you so much, and think you are worth way more than spit. Hope to see you soon. Love ya, Sri

Anonymous said...

keep your head up!!!! we are soooooooo proud of you!!!!! you're such an amazing mom, person, grandma, friend!!!!!!! you're going to be absolutly fab!!!! Love you sooooo much!!!