May 20, 2009

Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky. ~Fran Lebowitz


Who has the cutest kids in town,
Sorry Heather, you just had not arrived yet :(
I do
I do

Who is glad they're all grown up,
I am
I am

Who still loves to touch their wonderful skin,
It's me
It's me

Who thinks his children can do no wrong,
Albert does
Albert does

When are their Hugs and Kisses the best,
Any time
Any time

Who's up at 1:45am thinking about her children

The Mother Person
That's who


4 comments:

HeatherA said...

Oh sure, I see how it is. ;)

Tawny lynn said...

THAT IS PROBABLY MY MOST FAVORITEST BLOG/PIC EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet P. said...

Lisa, I found your blog through April, who left a comment on my blog about Bruce's Everest climb. How fun that the first thing I saw was a picture of your kids as I remember them best! My love to you all.

Robert said...

Eli said, "That's me!" I said, close, thats your daddy. Wow, no denying their relation.