Sep 17, 2009

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder

Almost without exception, I wake up each morning thinking about the incredible family that I've been blessed with. If I were to stay on my knees long enough to enumerate my list of blessings from our Heavenly Father, I would never again find the time to stand up. Following are just a few random photos of those gifts. In no way does this constitute even the smallest fraction of what nurtures this mother's soul, but represents only the tip of the iceberg.

April and Brad

Eli


McKenna


Jenness


Sierra

Grace
Albert

Dennis and Tawny


Myles
Take a minute to count your blessing, it just might change your entire day!

1 comments:

tawny lynn said...

you are just amazing. that's all there is to it!!!! i love you!