Jul 9, 2009

Good things come to those who bait. ~Author Unknown

I am blessed with two extraordinary brothers, William (Bill) and Ray. I don't think that I've ever told them, but I think they are just near perfect. Seeing these photos made me realize that I've never thought of them as "little boys". They've always been these two very tall, very handsome, extremely smart men that could do anything, that I just took for granted. Didn't everyone have these types of male God like persons in their life? It's one of those "oh my gosh" moments that I've had during my life time, when I realized just how lucky I was.

These pictures were taken in Long Beach CA.






1 comments:

Rikki Lee Conner said...

I too am a sister (older sister) to these two great brothers. I think they are very handsome and very smart. I am lucky to live so close to Raymond and try to visit as often as I can. Last time I was there he told me how much he likes me to be at this house. It made me feel so very welcome ! I don't talk to Bill as much as I need to, I think of him all the time but just don't pick up the phone. What a dummy I am.
Love you Lisa, from your "older" sister. XOXOXOXOX