Aug 4, 2008

I'll Try Again Another Day

Okay, my first hurdle in "blogging". I uploaded a picture of the house where my family lived when I was born and a picture of some of my family. Included were a little history and memories of living in that house. I previewed the post and found that the placement of the picture screwed up the spacing of the narrative around it. So, in my attempt to make adjustments in hopes of making it readable, something has gone wrong. The program will no longer allow me to upload pictures. I'm hoping that tomorrow the issue will have corrected itself. I've saved the text of the post for future posting, including pictures.



So, for now all you get is a quick update of today's chemo experience....oh, yippy!

Today was the beginning of my 3rd round of chemo, it went a little longer than I expected, and they discovered that the chemo has destroyed the majority of my red blood cells. You see, chemo isn't very smart, not only does it destroy bad cells, it also goes after and kills the good ones also. So, tomorrow morning I go to he hospital at 8:30am to receive a blood transfusion. I'll do this for 4 hours, then go to my doctor's office (right next door to the hospital) for my regular chemo treatment. Tomorrow will be another very-very long day, so I think my pillow and I will have some deep bonding time Tuesday night. That's the update in a nut shell.....

Remember, I love you Tons and Bunches!!!!! (Torrey Here We Come!)

0 comments: